Prep: 15minutes + 1 hour marinating time
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 60ml (1/4 cup) soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 beef scotch fillet steaks
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh lilme juice
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- 3 tsp brown sugar
- 200g chow peas, trimmed
- 150g baby spinach leaves
- 1cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100pkt Chang's Crunchy noodles
- Combine soy sauce, garlic and oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add beef and turn to coat. Cover. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate.
- Combine the lime juice, fish sauce and sugar in a bowl.
- Preheat a barbecue flat plate or large frying pan on medium-high. Drain beef from marinade. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 2 minutes to rest. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, cook the snow peas in a small saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute or until tender crisp. Drain.
- Combine the dressing, beef, snow peas, spinach, mint, cucumber, onion and tomato in a large bowl. Season with pepper. Top with the noodles.