1 tblsp olive oil
1 pork neck ( original recipe has 4 pork loin chops)
200g speck, rind removed, chopped
300 ml sparkling apple juice
1 tblsp Dijon mustard
2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- Preheat oven to 160 deg. Heat oil in casserole dish, brown meat. Remove.
- Add onion and speck and cook for 5 mins stirring occasionally until onion is soft and speck golden.
- Stir in apple juice and mustard, simmer 5 mins.
- Add beans and toss to combine.
- Put meat back in
- Cover, and cook for 1 hr and 20 mins until meat is very tender.