- 750g diced lamb
- 2 tbpn olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbspns grated ginger
- 2 tbspns curry powder
- 1/2 tspn cinnamon powder or 1/2 a cinnamon quill
- 410g can crushed tomatoes
- 270ml can lite coconut cream
- 200g tub of natural yogurt
- chopped coriander (for ganish)
- Heat some of the oil and fry the onion and garlic for a couple of minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil and brown the lamb in batches.
- Return all the meat, onions and garlic into the pan and all remaining ingredients except the coriander and simmer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until tender.