1/4 cup (35g) plain flour
salt and pepper
8 chicken thigh fillets
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
1/4 cup (60ml) dry white wine
1/2 cup (125ml) chicken stock
1/4 cup (60ml) thickened cream
- Season the flour with salt and pepper.Toss the chicken in the flour, shake away excess flour. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over a high heat, add the chicken, smooth side down and cook until browned underneath.
- Turn the chicken, sprinkle the chicken with the tarragon, cover the pan and cook until just cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan. Add wine and stock to the pan; boil, stirring, until reduced by half.
- Add cream and stir until well-combined and hot.
- Serve the chicken and sauce with green beans and roast potatoes.