- 6 chicken thighs
- 300gm (about 2) chorizo chopped into small cubes
- zest of 1 lemon
- a sprig of fresh rosemary, chopped finely
- dried oregano for sprinkling
- olive oil or garlic/rosemary or any spiced infused oil
- baby potatoes, quartered
- 4- 6 whole cloves of garlic
- a teaspoon of cayenne or freshly cracked pepper
- Pre heat oven to 180oc.
- In a roasting pan, pour in some of the olive or infused oil. Smear the chicken thighs on both sides with the oil.
- Add the potato, chorizo cubes and whole garlic.
- Sprinkle the dried oregano, lemon zest, chopped rosemary, pepper and salt over the top.
- Put the roasting pan in the oven for about 45 minutes or until cooked.
* The oils of the chorizo ooze out during the cooking process and gives the chicken and potatoes a delicious flavour.
* This recipe can be easily doubled