Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 1 minute
- 250g snow peas, trimmed, halved
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tblsp white balsamic dressing
- 1 tblsp light olive oil
- 1/2 small rockmelon, peeled, seeded, sliced
- 2 smoked chicken breasts,shredded
- salad greens, to serve
- Blanch snow peas in boiling water for 30 seconds, just until tender. Drain and rinse immediately in cold water. Drain again.
- Combine ginger and dressing in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in oil and season to taste.
- Combine melon slices, snow peas, shredded chicken and ginger dressing.
- Serve salad greens topped with chicken and melon mixture.
TIP: Mango also teams well with smoked chicken. Simply replace melons with 1 sliced mango.