- 4 slices multi-grain bread(Dried in oven)
- handful flat leaf parsley chopped
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 small onion chopped
- tablspn fresh oregano chopped
- tablspn fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 tpn grainy mustard
- 1/4 cup cranberries dried
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds chopped
- Enough butter to bring stuffing together at end
- Brown onion and garlic in heated olive oil, cool.
- Tear up slices of bread into small pieces
- Combine all ingredients, add enough butter to bring together stuffing.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff into turkey cavity or turkey breast.